|Miserably failed hitchhiking|
ckick here for the link! (it's in German). Basically it's legal to play on the street without a permit untill:
- you're not asking directly money from the people(if you put down a hat or instrument case on the ground it's okay)
- there are less than 2 people in the group
- you play once in a week
- Performances allowed between 11.00 (on Saturday 10.00) and 21.00 (on Thursday 22.00) o' clock.
- You are not allowed to play on Sundays.
- Amplifiers are not permitted.
- You can play 30 minutes in one spot.
So the next day we were well rested. We had just one day to play and look a bit around because we wasted a lot of time trying to get a ride from Luzern to Bern. The weather was much better than before and we were enjoying it a lot! The city is very beautiful but the whole center was under renovation when we arrived. But under every house there are a lot of arches and now they look like a very long tunnel. We played there and it was quite okay.
|Bern under construction|
I think it can be a very nice place to busk! Enjoy Switzerland! :)